Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Due Date: August 22, 2008

Well the Due Date Came and went and no Labor or Baby. We will continue to be patient but we hope our turn is very soon!!! I still feel great. Being pregnant is kinda fun, but we just want to hold our baby and start down the fun road of parenting. I have decided that when she comes is between her and God. To encourage her to pop out I have gone on multiple walks and I even went running once and nothing has worked!!!

Any way since we are 2000 miles away we thought we would post this. Hopefully we will be posting her soon!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Looking great Jen! We are excited for your baby hopefully you don't get to read this comment until after she is born because you are in Labor as I write this. Give us a call some time. Love ya.