I have a awesome friend who makes and sells cute bands, bows and other things. I am going to try to post more pictures of Tylita with them on but if you will refer to her blessing pictures for one example. If you think they are as cute as I do then go to the blogsite to the right titled "Hello Moms" or contact me and I will get you hooked up. She makes all kinds of things for kids and your home so check it out. =)
2 comments:
She should sell them on daisycraft.com. It is set to launch next Friday--- but it is a place to sell anything hand-made--hand-crafted and so forth!
Pass the Web address along to her to check it out soon!
Hi Jenni,
Any Saturday except Nov. 22 and December 13 works great for me. You are so kind to offer to throw me a baby shower. I am registered at Target.
I've found some cute sewing projects-patterns-tutorials online involving baby stuff-like cute bibs and burpcloths. We should have a sewing day some time.
Post a Comment