Christmas Past
I know it is the end of January, but we haven't had very good internet so therefore I didn't get to post anything about Christmas. I just wanted to say how grateful I am for Tylita and the sweetness she has brought into my life. We are getting along splendidly. She is 5 months old now and seems to be learning something new everyday.
In December somebody did a Secret Santa for us. Nothing big, just small reminders of how nice the Christmas season is when we remember the symbols of the wreath, evergreen tree, bell and star. We were happy to have such nice secret friends.
It was so nice to have a new baby in our home right when we were celebrating the birth of our Savior. In some small way I fancied myself feeling a little like Mary. I know I am not quite as amazing, but I know God has entrusted one of his children to my care and I intend to teach her about her Father in Heaven and help her find her purpose on this earth at this time.
We love our family and hope everyone is surviving the chill of January.
Jenni Bond =)
No comments:
Post a Comment