Monday, June 8, 2009

Silence in Idaho

Sorry no pictures this time but I thought I should let everyone know we are safe in Idaho. I haven't had much access to the internet thus far. We bought a router so Brad could do more job hunting and now I have access on my lap top also. I predict Tylita won't let me on very often still. We are enjoying the serenity of Grandpa's house and talk everyday about how we aren't hearing "raw raw raw" at 2 AM. We are loving it here, now Brad just needs a job and we would be set. He just found one yesterday he is really excited about applying for right here in Idaho. Don't you worry we are also fishing a lot with Brad's family and my family also gets to see Tylita often.

We are super grateful to everyone who helped us before we left State College and along our journey. We have many good friends and realize our blessings because of them. Our drive was amazing, Tylita was a great baby and we even got to do some sight seeing.

More to come but I thought I would announce we are enjoying the slow, quiet life in small town Idaho. Jenni =)

No comments: