Grandpa and Grandma Bean brought Spencer up for a few days. We had a lot of fun fishing, ATVing and goofing off. While we were at the Prine Bridge in Twin Falls 4 guys jumped off and paraglided down. We watched them from this look out point.

Tylita had fun with Grandpa Bean and his ATVs.

Here's James with one of the two walleye that he accidentally caught. I caught significantly more fish than him. It's good to be back in Idaho where I can stomp James in fishing again!

We multiplied.
3 comments:
I love addy and tylita in this one! I need to get some pictures from you guys! :)
Looks like you guys are having a great time back home in Idaho. Jeremy thinks you guys should do an outdoors TV show together for a job.
Hey Jenni, I posted a couple pictures of your sister's wedding at www.flickr.com/photos/jshj if you wanted to see.
Post a Comment