
After a while she warmed up to the cake idea.

A couple of matching table dancers. Tylita's aunt made these dresses, aren't they cute!

Tylita got a bunch of new toys for her birthday, after opening one she wanted to play with it and got mad at us when we took it away so she could open another present. After a while her cousin Kaden had to help her open presents.
5 comments:
I love the birthday dresses! I made myself a skirt out of the same two fabrics, and I'm making a blanket for Ava out of it too.
These pictures are getting me even more excited for Ava's first birthday in three weeks. I made the invitatons yesterday.
Brooke
so where exactly in Idaho are you? sounds like you are around twin? My dad is from Jerome - just right outside twin falls :)
Happy Birthday!!
Awe, happy birthday Tylita! :)
I love the dresses. They are so cute and so is your family. Looks like you are doing good.
Post a Comment