Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wyoming Cowboys

I've always pretended to be a cowboy. I wear bolo-ties and cowboy boots to church, I have a couple cowboy hats. I like old western movies, guns, and horses. My wife and I like to country-swing dance, she sometimes wears tight blue jeans, and we go to rodeos when we get the chance. Starting this August I'll be a real Wyoming Cowboy. We're moving to Laramie, WY to attend law school at the University of Wyoming. We're excited and nervous about this new adventure. We'll keep you posted on any updates.



3 comments:

Brooke said...

Yee-haw! Congrats you guys. Good luck on your new adventure. Keep us posted on when you leave and your plans.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! We hope all goes well. As for being a cowboy, that's okay. WY, Dallas, they're all the same, right? :)

David and Amy said...

Congrats! Law school will keep you busy! Make sure to look up Mark and Whitney Harmon while you are there - they are pretty cool people that might also be relatives...