Saturday, June 5, 2010

First 5k of Season

I just have to write and say how happy I am to be running again let alone racing!!! I just ran a 5k in 28 minutes. Fast for some people, slow for my past and future, but good for now under the circumstances. Which are: pregnant, sick for 3 weeks I was weezy on one run last week and a bad sinus headache, I was also pushing a stroller!!! No complaining here I loved it and I was happy with any time I got. The best part is that I got 3rd place in my age group! How funny is that! I didn't think the race was that small but I guess is was. Joy!!!

Then we went to a parade for Western Days, the fair, the park and library. Tylita was such a trooper being so happy the whole time. There are pictures and a video to follow.

1 comment:

Donna and Bevan said...

That's awesome about the 5k! Bevan and I are running one this saturday and kind of under the same circumstances. Did I mention that I'm 15 weeks?! Sorry haven't officially blogged about it yet.