Monday, December 13, 2010

How to Build a snow man!


Would you like to know how I build a snow man? I supervise my daddy making a big snow ball.
I talk about everything in my environment. The cold, the birds, my coat, gloves and pants, the snow and everything else.

I ask my mom to bring out the scarf and hat for our snowman. My dad makes handy dandy arms and fills in the eyes and mouth with the best rocks.
AND Walla we have a snowman in our back yard. Mommy took pictures from the warmth of the house where she and Keagan watched all the fun!!! Thank you, Tylita n =)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lost in a house of toys said...

now that looks like fun
how the new baby?
love rene

Unknown said...

Tylita, That's a great snowman! I hope we have some snow for you at Christmas time. Love Ya, Big Hugs!