The other day Tylita and I made a some pie crust for our yummy berry pie. We had a little dough left over so Tylita made her own little peanut butter and M&M pie. She rolled out the dough, put it in the heart shaped pan and put the M&Ms in it. Tylita couldn't handle putting all of the M&Ms on her pie so few of them fell victim to her uncontrollable urge to eat chocolate. She ate most of the pie, Jenni was forced to eat the rest.
For Elders quorum we raced made pinewood derby rockets. We attached a C cylinder rocket engine to cars and raced them down a cable. One of the engineering nerds brought a radar gun to clock the cars. Although mine was knocked out in the first round with a mere 60 mph, I ran it after everything was over and it went 76 mph (faster than any other car raced that day). Tylita got to push the button to ignite the engine. She loved it! She loved watching the cars go "really fast" and she loved pushing the button. After we got home she kept talking about pushing the yellow button, and watching the cars go fast. She played with one of her own cars making it go vrooom vrooom! This is daddy's "little truck".
1 comment:
Your little guy is getting SO big! He has such cute smiles too. I love the M&M pie, I definitely think that would be my favorite.
Post a Comment