Thursday, August 4, 2011

Here's to random fun!

I thought this was the other one where we were all focusing on the camera. My excuse is in the Dancing. I don't blog more often because I am usually dancing or running through water with the kiddos. I have decided I need to share the fun we have more often. So here's to random fun!
I just think this picture is such a awesome shot. She loves stairs and she loves slides. She is in Heaven at the park. The best part for me is that she invites me to play with her. Here's to going down slides I'm too big for!!!
Now isn't that cute!!!
Ames Monument. Highest point of the old transcontinental railroad. Aren't the men in front cute!!!
Ponds in the Laramie Mountains are fun for Rainbow trout. She caught the fish and said it was pretty. That's all folks..... stay tuned next week!!!

No comments: