Summer has started with a splash! The stress of school is over and it is extra sweet that Brad came thorough with one big fat A for all of his classes! I graduated from institute, finally. Now we, "love being together as a family." Tylita says this every time we are doing something fun together.
This is a precious Father & Son picture!!!
Our kids love to help set up camp!
These are pictures from a camping trip in May. We stopped at Flaming
Gorge to camp on our way to Utah. My brother is finally home from his
mission. It was fun to spend the week there basking in his testimony
that found it's way into every conversation. WONDERFUL!!! We love uncle
James Gavin!!!
Enjoy!!! I am going to back track into winter in future posts. There are some cute ones of our kids I just don't want to miss. Also be prepared for some pretty cute videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment