Last week we decided to go to the Snowy Mtns. I'm usually the who does all the fishing while mommy keeps the gremlins from doing too much damage. Well this time we switched. Jenni got to fish while the rodents and I explored. The midgets had a lot of fun! They threw rocks, sticks, and whatever they find in the water. We played hide-and-seek in the trees. It was fun.
Meanwhile, Hot Stuff was fishing. She caught two brook trout and a few rocks. She thought about joining us, but she was having too much fun. "After I caught one, it was addicting. I wanted to catch another one!" Who would have thought? Fishing? Addicting? Maybe that's why we have about two dozen fishing poles.
Tylita wore her brown cowgirl boots. She loves her cowgirl boots, she wears them whenever we're up in the mountains. She also has a black pair of cowgirl boots, but "those are my church boots." Wonder where she got that from?
Keagan loves to throw rocks in the water, at the dirt, at daddy, or at anything he sees. He loves to be up in the mountains. He's a Bond boy.
Couldn't get any better. A hot chic fishing in a stream in the middle of the mountains. They don't make them any better than that!
This picture reminds me of Pennsylvania.
2 comments:
Brad, your funny. Too bad we didn't take the bikes up, what a nice day. If you need any help eating those fish let me know :)
As for your PA comment, you must be crazy. Those are almost all conifers and I'll I can think about back east is deciduous. Ok, they're might be a few conifers. :)
Wait a minute, YOU watched the kids while Jenni fished?! What a great idea! I'm going to run this by Bevan. We'll see what happens!
Post a Comment