Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Our Third is on her/his way!

No longer secret for anyone.  We are finding out the gender next month.  Father and daughter are enjoying a little friendly debate on girl or boy.  I hope healthy like the first two.  Daughter says girl and her name will be Sarah!  Father says he had a dream it is a boy!  Daughter says she also had a dream it is a girl and her name is Sarah.  I can tell you one thing for sure, her name is not Sarah! Beautiful name but there are already a few in our family.

On another note this pregnancy has been amazing.  My first and only symptom thus far is that I am showing!  Daughter loves to kiss and adore my growing belly!  Super cute. 

Downside is the temperature is 0`F.  I can't go running in that very easily, so I have found the best website for workout videos.  They are just as inspiring to get out of bed for as running.   Thank goodness I want to be in shape when the weather gets back to 30`F.  The website is http://www.fitnessblender.com/. I have had relatively great pregnancies and labors.  I believe it is because I have stayed in shape! 

Anyway continue scrolling to look at more interesting pictures than my ramblings.  Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!!

Ashley said...

Awesome!!! I am so excited for your family! So what are you having?
Also great job on the rocking horse, Brad! Matt is into woodworking too. I will have to show him!