Friday, February 15, 2013

The Finished Product


About a year ago I got some plans to make a rocking horse from my uncle. I started working on sometime during the summer. I hoped to have it finished by Tylita's birthday in late August. Well, as most projects do, this one took a little longer than I hoped. Needless to say I didn't get it finished by her birthday. So I set a new goal to have it done by Thanksgiving, but pesky school got in the way. (school can ruin your life!) Didn't get it finished by Christmas either...but it made the perfect Valentines gift! Tylita is willing to share it. Keagan has declared that the horse is his. How do you tell a 2 year old that he has to share his horse with his sister? It's like telling a teenage boy that he has to share his truck with his sister! That just doesn't go over very well. But, as you can see, the kids love it. Hopefully it will last long enough for all the kiddos to enjoy it.




Here is my faithful "helper." He decided it was warmer to be in daddy's coat than to sit on the porch. 

1 comment:

DJ said...

The horse turned out great Brad, Nice work!