With the exception of summers and about a year when we lived in Idaho, I have been in school during our whole marriage. Jenni has been very patient and understanding while I struggled with my academic addition. We laughed, cried and lost waaay too much sleep because of school. She was a single mother while I studied for finals, wrote papers and studied for evil bar exam. Going to school was definitely a team effort. She earned every degree that I earned.
On Friday I got a call from the Wyoming Supreme Court. I passed the bar exam and have been recommended to be licensed in Wyoming! It was the best call I have received in a looong time. It was like a huge load had been lifted off my shoulders. I needed to score 270 or above to get licensed in Wyoming. I was shocked to hear I got a 306! That tells me I studied waaaay too hard for that evil exam. Jenni said it was the perfect mother's day gift.
We're grateful for all the help that everyone has given us and all the prayers said in our behalf. Thank you all for your help and support.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! I was at the Utah ASLA conference on Friday and they were very impressed to hear you were earning your law degree and passing the bar! You're definitely going places! They really should have the wives up there to receive their own doctorates for putting up with it all. That's wonderful!
Congrats Brad!
Post a Comment