I love this picture of Ryker. He and the kitten have the same look on their faces. Both are looking for something, they just don't know what it is.
This is the face of a baby that is happy to be out of his car seat and eating a granola bar.
Jenni took Keagan to the airforce base. He got to play in the airplanes and loved it! He talked about it all day.
My first whitetail and first deer with a bow. I shot it in evening just before dark and had to go get it the next morning. Keagan was more than happy to go hunting with daddy! He was so excited to be with me. All the way up he kept talking about eating the deer. Then when he helped me clean it out, he said "dad, I don't want to eat that, it looks gross." He was a good helper though. The only bad part about shooting a deer on the second day is the hunt is over. Guess I'll have to find something else to hunt!
No comments:
Post a Comment