Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Class

Brad & I went to a Child Birth Education Class. We all liked it enough we came back for a Reunion. We stacked all the babies up on the couch as you can see. Tylita is the Tiger. I dressed her in that because we bought the thing and I wanted to use it for more than just Halloween. I think her facial expression is so cute. As if to say, "here we go again, mom wants another picture." They were all so happy sitting there together. Look at the little boy's expression at the end. That is a lot of female attention.
The fun 3 generation picture that everyone loves!!! It was fun to have my parents here for as long as they could stay.
This is a precious moment I couldn't pass up sharing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sheena said...

Very sweet picture of your Mom and Tylita...definately a keeper! I am loving the Halloween costume as well!

Marie said...

I am so glad your parents got to come out! Cool! How are you guys?

Anonymous said...

i am supprised mom let you have tylita back. i also wouldnt have been supprised if she decidded just to move in with you guys for the remainder of the time lol....