Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Ohio!


Tylita's fan club for the holiday! They were so fun!

Brad has cousins who live in Ohio. That is where we spent
Thanksgiving. We had a ton of fun!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jami said...

Jenni- I just want you to know that I think your little Tylita is so cute and it's so fun keeping up on what you are up to. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad you started a blog. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad and Jenni, Tylita is getting so big and she is very cute hope all is well and you have a great Christmas!! Brad thanks so much for helping out at the football games again you will be missed next year. Paul and Trish

Marie said...

You guys are so cute! It was great to talk to you yesterday.

James and Lauren said...

i cant believ ehow big she is already!