This is Tylita's new talent. After she does that then she rolls
over. This is very exciting!
This seems to be a favorite thing to do. She holds her head
in "crunch" position for long lengths of time. It is almost
as if she wants to show off her abs at the next baby play time.
Another skill we haven't blogged yet is her incredible ability
to sit up with just her lower back supported. She loves looking
around and smiling at anyone who will smile back. We keep
a bib on her to catch the spit up which sometimes comes in floods.
She is just a fun and happy baby. If it seems like we are only
blogging our baby, well, we are. Life is good in every other
aspect also. Brad has one week left in this semester, then
one semester left of graduate school. Then on to our next
adventure. Jenni is a busy bee having fun with Tylita &
socializing with friends in the ward.

5 comments:
She looks like such a happy gal! Lots of fun too! :)
She is so cute!! It was great to talk with you on Monday!!
Way to work on the six pack, Tylita! She is such a cute little gal. I can't believe how much they learn so fast (or maybe Tylita is just advanced???)!
She really is a cute little person. I can't wait to see you in person and meet Tylita. I can't believe I have to wait five months.
Jenni I need your address. I know you know my email address so you need to email it to me before Christmas!!
Thanks Natalie
Post a Comment