So Brad pointed out that I only have one baby and I hardly ever post as compared to my friends who have more children, including babies, who post often. I admit that I do in fact have time that I could sit down and post more often, but there are two reasons why I don't. #1 - Less time sitting at the computer the better. I check my email & take a gander at a few friends blogs and then I am done and I need to do something else. Occasionally I make myself look at the the banks websites, but that is pushing it. #2 - Writing was never my strong point. I don't care to sit down and write something other people will read because I know that it will not be written very well 95% of the time. I realize I like to read others because they write good and make it interesting. Rest assured I do contribute more to my journal, so as to not forget the important things. When I read back through entries I am sometimes embarrassed I was granted a Bachelor's Degree.
Brad said these reasons didn't matter and we made the blog so people who we would like to see more often would be able to be a part of what we are doing. Okay, so here it goes. Please try to understand what I am trying to say even if it is not clear. Most importantly please don't judge me on my writing skills my stomach is turning over even right now! I am going to post this and then make a new post for more interesting topics, like Tylita.
--A bit of clarification, previously Brad has done most of the blogging. He wasn't trying to compare me to my friends, he just wanted me to get in on the fun too.--
1 comment:
You are fine!!! I cant type worth anything... im sur eyou have noticed all my typos... hahaha... we just love to hear about you guys... it doesnt matter what you say. You can even just do pictures... thats what i do most of the time anyway.
Post a Comment