
It's the simple things in life that you enjoy the most, like graham crackers in milk. Daddy was dipping his graham crackers in his milk with Tylita on his lap. She had her own cup of milk, but she wanted to do what daddy was doing, so she decided to share daddy's milk with him. She dipped her graham crackers in daddy's milk too, it was a big success.

Although she wanted to hang upside-down like mommy, we vetoed that idea. She seemed content to swing with mommy. What a fun little monkey!


We love living out in the country! Grandpa has 4 acres to explore and roam around on. We love the telephone pole swing in the back yard, and the trampoline is Tylita's favorite! We are so blessed to live here.

On a somewhat lighter note, I got laid off on Monday. It was bitter sweet, I didn't enjoy the manual labor, but it was good experience and it paid the bills. They laid off the whole crew, they told us to go collect unemployment for the next 3 months and we could start back up again in April. After the big meeting, the boss pulled me into his office and said "you have a unique skill set that I don't want to lose, I want to try and give you some part time work with the Landscape Architect"......well if you don't want to lose me then why did you just lay me off? He said he would give me a call. When? How much? Will I move into a professional position from there? Since I haven't worked long enough to qualify for unemployment benefits, it's back to the job hunt again.
1 comment:
That girl is so cute! I hope I get to see her sometime. Sorry to hear about Brad's job, I hope something great comes along very soon!
Post a Comment