Friday, February 12, 2010

Update on the Adventure!

I really feel like the adventure continues at such a rapid pace I never have time to sit down at the computer to check my email let alone blog. It is sad because I take lots of cute pictures but you never see them because I can't sit down long enough. I don't know how many read this who I don't talk to anyway but decided to post just to see. Brad lost his job and then miraculously got a different job with the same company. He has been doing that for 2 weeks now and likes it 90% better.

Tylita and I have so much fun at home the days fly by. It was warmer in January than in December so we have been outside a lot. Tylita's hands get COLD but she doesn't know it. She runs and runs and runs. She runs away from the cat, she runs up and down the lane, she runs around the trampoline and then runs some more. Yes I am proud!

Speaking of running I am also happy with myself. I have stayed in okay shape this winter, so far. It is nice to have warmer weather and people to go with. One of my new years resolutions is to get more flexible. I have already seen improvement in that area. I still have a long ways to go. My toes are still hard to reach!!!

We are enjoying the ride, Jenni =)

No comments: