
Once again I am stepping back in time to make sure the blogging is complete. I will make my book sometime and I want as many fun memories as possible. Easter this year was spent with the Beans. Tylita really got into the job of finding the eggs. We all had fun!

She is so precious to us. She is so compassionate and fun. Her spunk is contagious!

She has gotten into jumping wherever she goes. Around the house, up and down stairs, on the couch and in her bed. I feel like I the mother of a monkey!!! I hope I am as spry as a monkey again soon!!!

We had a few generations there to join in the fun. We always have a good time when everyone is around!!!

The flowers aren't so pretty anymore but they are still interesting to the pretty girl! Next week will be more current pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment