Bradley said he had a good birthday weekend. He could have just been saying that because I tried to make it good for him. I know he knows how much I love him. We started out with the trick or treating at the law building. Brad was wearing a sign you can't see saying, "I turn old on Halloween Day." When he was eating his lunch at noon he saw signs throughout the building which said, "Mr. Bond 007 turns 30 on Halloween Day. Come celebrate with him today in the lounge." He imediately called me, I told him I didn't have anything thing to do with it. Like he really believed me. Ironic he called and I lied to him while I was also decorating his cake and cookies. I love you Hus!!!
This was the first of 4 events we attended for Halloween this weekend. Tylita was dressed up as a spider princess. She played the part well. I obviously got into it with the smashing frog costume. I was grateful I had something besides an alien that fit me.
Tylita decided she wanted her gloves on and the next thing I know she is cached out on the blanket. I had to wake her up to go to the doctor because she wasn't feeling well. Lots of sleeping during the day is the first sign of sickness. I just thought it was adorable she wanted her gloves on first and then went right for the blanket to lay down.
I just love that sweet smile. She loves her legos and she is grateful when her daddy plays them with her. Blocks are a lot better for mommy. Esspecially the blocks with letters on them. She now names by sight most of her letters. She gets a few mixed up because they look alike to her, but we have started working on sounds and now. She started writing many letters also. I didn't think to encourage it until she started writing them and then being all excited when she shows me she wrote a W or an O. Now her coloring has meaning and she loves to do it even more.
I just had to post about our clothes line. One of the things I love about our house is that it is old and has a cirtain romantic appeal. Well a clothes line WAS old fashioned to me until I realized how well it works. On days I can, I try to hang our clothes to save money and well, I like to feel old fashioned sometimes. This was a particularly beautiful day, very nice to be out.
Lots of random pictures with no correlation, but what can I say when I want to post them all and I don't have a lot of time too post. Anyway enjoy and have a happy thankful month.

No comments:
Post a Comment