Do you remember at USU when you made that beanie for the basketball player or whatever he was. For some reason these pictures reminded me of that. You are the greatest Jen! I love you crotcheing skills.
Jenni~ I am amazed that you had that much time to make all of these things, way to go. And it looks like you are having fun playing dress up. take care
8 comments:
I thought that handiwork looked familiar! When I saw that hat in a previous picture, I told Josh that I thought you made it. So cute!
Do you remember at USU when you made that beanie for the basketball player or whatever he was. For some reason these pictures reminded me of that. You are the greatest Jen! I love you crotcheing skills.
Jenni! I was wondering if you'd had your lil' girl! She is a sweetie! Congrats! ....and I love the crocheted accessories! So fun!
I love that patchwork quilt with the rick-rack on it. How did you do that?
Jenni~ I am amazed that you had that much time to make all of these things, way to go. And it looks like you are having fun playing dress up. take care
So Bradley, are you going to get her a horse and everything else to go with the outfit? Katie would be Jealous!
Cute!!!
YAY! You got your wallpaper to work. It looks so cute. Good Job.
Post a Comment