Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time with Daddy!!!

WE like spending time on our balcony. We have a really pretty view. Almost as beautiful as our daughter but not quite.
Despite Brad's increasing amount of work he has to do for school he spends a lot of time with his daughter.
Tylita is so fun when she is awake and alert. We haven't been able to get the best facial expressions on camera yet, but we will.
Isn't her jacket so cute. She doesn't have a chance. With winter coming up and with how much her mom loves jackets she is going to have a few!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lee and Emilie Wilson said...

Jen she is really cute. don't worry I am updating everyone at LNRC, they all like to see her pictures. Nate Palmers wife just had a boy last tuesday and he is pretty stinkin cute too. it is just the baby season. take care

Unknown said...

Soo cute!! I love the family picture you have up, too!

Whitney said...

Bean!? is that really you! I found your blog of Jami's, I hope that is okay! It's fun to see what you're up to! congrats on the new baby!

Melissa said...

She is so beautiful!!! Your family looks so happy and great. I love the blog by the way, thanks-