sorry i am trying to leave you a comment but its not working my display name is mistyrenae so if you want you can try and leave one on mine maybe i can send a link by email
Jenni! Wow, it has been a long time! Your daughter is darling. I love her red and white dress. How are things going? Where are you at these days? You can check out my blog too at summersfamily7.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Wow, that fish was as big as the baby!
How fun!
What a darling little family. Congratulations! Thanks for the e-mail Jenni. I will be checking back often.
fun... I've only been fishing once and never caught anything. Did you make that cute dress by the way?
cute...
sorry i am trying to leave you a comment but its not working my display name is mistyrenae so if you want you can try and leave one on mine maybe i can send a link by email
Jenni! Wow, it has been a long time! Your daughter is darling. I love her red and white dress. How are things going? Where are you at these days? You can check out my blog too at summersfamily7.blogspot.com
Tara Dunn Summers
Post a Comment