We had a photo shoot because I wanted to document this pregnancy better. We got more pictures with the last one. We have just had more going on this time. This dress Tylita is wearing she also got for her birthday from her Grandma Bond!
Tylita loves the camera and who can blame her she is adorable!!!
We have a lot of fun together! She has started doing yoga with me and she is so cute trying to do the moves I am doing. Can't get pictures of this because we would look very silly. Sorry.
Can the belly get any bigger. We are within the month. Today I am giving him his 30 day eviction notice. He can obviously come sooner but if he doesn't come in the next month we will have some very disapointed family members. With the experience I had with Tylita he should come within the next 25 days!!! Don't get me wrong I enjoy having him inside he is very entertaining and I am not too uncomfortable.

3 comments:
I can't believe you're down to the last 30 days! Crazy. Good Luck and I hope he comes within the next 30 days, going over is NO fun, kind of anti-climactic :0)
It is fun to see you posting and seeing Tylita get bigger. Can't wait to see pictures of the new one-within the next thirty days:)
It must be bond boys... remember how HUGE I was with kaden? hahahaha... good luck and take it easy.
Post a Comment