There are pictures of this fortress below but isn't this precious? Tylita likes to explore as much as we do!
There they are getting ready to go
Here we are taking a break. As you can see Tylita is proficient in drinking out of the camelbak.
The beauty we biked in was wonderful. The sand we biked in was hard. The fun we had was awesome! Funny Story: Tylita fell asleep at the end and Brad had to ride down the trail with his head sideways. I felt bad, but it was funny. For some of you who have not seen me for a long time don't get confused, Brad is not married to a walrus. Persons growing inside persons make for larger persons.
What is Tylita up to? Many things: Identifies by sight at least 5 letters, B, X, E, H, & Q. She tells very funny stories and laughs at the end like her dad. Which makes us erupt in laughter. She also identifies all of her colors and most of her shapes. She also knows some of the Book of Mormon heros from their pictures. I am hoping knowing them by picture leads to more discutions about their missions later. Follow the prophet was one of the main themes I got from conference. Hmmm.... looks like I have more pictures to purchase! Scroll on to #2 for more great pictures.

2 comments:
The top picture of Tylita is priceless! She's getting so big!
It's so refreshing to see a fellow preggie enjoying the outdoors still. Prove those MIL's wrong! I get chewed out all the time about how I should be spending the last trimester sitting in a corner. Love you guys!
Post a Comment