I love these pictures and don't remember if I had bloged them yet so here is what we are missing so far in Laramie. Snow!!! This is in Driggs where the snow lasts a long time. Brad's aunt and uncle are awesome. I guess I am also getting centimental because of the family togetherness we have had as of late.
We went on a sleigh ride where Bradley and Tylita were pulled on a sled behind. Too fun!!!
I also need to put a plug in for my sister in Law, Lauren (pictured below), she is participating in a Crafty Survival. I don't have the link right now but hopefully I will remember to link it soon. She needs votes on the blog to stay in the running and you should help her out because she makes some really cute and useful things.
Oh! What a cute couple!

1 comment:
That was a fun trip! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Post a Comment