I know summer is over and I am 3.5 months late. I am blogging more for my own scrapbooking purposes than anything else so just sit back and remember how warm July was! We had a great day as we ussually do. I ran the race in the morning and the parade was awesome as usual. The family time was fun and it would good to be home. Tylita loved the firworks and it was a good ending to a good day.
Isn't she cute with her cute curls coming out of her cute hat. I put this hat on her a few days ago and it didn't fit! Her head has grown significantly in the last 3 months! I am amazed.
Grandma and grandpa loved helping her to do whatever and she enjoys all the attention she can get!
That is us with Tylita's cousin Logan. He was just brand new by less than a month and he is wearing the booties I made for him. Tylita was really cute about identfying all the body part of the baby. It was okay until she got to his eyes and nose. That is when we learned to look with our eyes and not our hands. Did the lesson stick for her own little brother? Most definitely NOT!!! It was really fun to hang out with my sister for the first time in a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment