We just got our first blizzard in Laramie yesterday. I didn't think to take pictures so I thought I would blog some winter fun from last year. Tylita loved being outside then and she loves it now!!!
This cat was our constant companion everytime we were outside at grandpas house. She was very affectionate to us. We didn't feed her or anything but she still liked us. There were so many mice around she didn't really have to hunt for food.
Classic: Let me see myself!!! I am amazed at how much she has changed in the past year
This is my favorite picture!!! Tylita loves that shape ball, we play with it everyday, which means she is learning all the shapes. She also loves her belly button and still points to it everyday. It was the first body part of hers she identified and I think it is still her favorite. That is probably because mommy's belly is so huge right now she can't help but point it out, ALL THE TIME!!! Super cute!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment